As many of you know I administer the Adult Learning and the Culture Sector e-mail distribution list for NIACE.

I have been getting some “undeliverable” messages from a few people. I don’t want to delete them from the list until I am convinced that is what they want. If any of you know the e-mail addresses below, can you please let me know if they exist or if  the recipients are simply having problems with their systems (I am not putting their full e-mail addresses up, just in case a spammer picks up on them):

educationcoam@....

sallyw@scottishmuseums....

Susan.birch@.....

rdunkley@....

Thoria84408@.....

Any help gratefully received.

If you want to be added to the ALACS list (and receive general info of interest to the adult learning sector within museums and on the wider spectrum) please send me an e-mail with your full contact details and I’ll add you.

If anyone wants to knobble me about the adult learning agenda (or fake blood capsules(!)) I’ll be at the MA conference on 5 and 6 October

Cheers

Essex Havard

NIACE

NIACE (The National Institute of Adult Continuing Education, England and Wales). A company limited by guarantee registered no. 2603322 and registered charity no. 1002775, Registered address: 21 , De Montfort Street, Leicester, LE1 7GE, UK

NIACE (Sefydliad Cenedlaethol Addysg Barhaus i Oedolion, Lloegr a Chymru). Cwmni cyfyngedig drwy warant rhif cofrestredig 2603322 ac elusen rhif cofrestredig 1002775, Cyfeiriad cofrestredig: 21 , De Montfort Street, Leicester, LE1 7GE, DU