Dear Gems,

I absolutely agree with Richard Ellam's balanced response to the somewhat fraught debate about 'Fake blood and full boxes'. As a freelancer working as a sole trader the GEM list has proved to be both informative and entertaining - I feel connected to others in the network, free to ask and answer queries or calls for information. Not all postings are deeply intellectual but hey, life can be like that and it is what the delete button is for.

I am now concerned that GEM members will feel apprehensive about posting a wide range of questions fearing they are not 'the right sort of question' - I sincerely hope that will not be the case! I quite like the odd human quip whilst slaving away in my lofty office. I also like to see the collated responses to questions on request if it is a subject I am interested in.

Regards,

Lindsey

Lindsey Kennedy Portfolio
Freelance Education Consultant

58 Albion Street, Jewellery Quarter, Birmingham B1 3EA

Tel: +44 (0) 7768 132 280
Web: www.lindseykennedy.com
Twitter: @Twitknitting