oh, still a question. when i use fslview to check the 4D file created by SPM5, it shows normal(the contrast and brightness values are approate.)
but when i use fslview to check the 4D file created by fslmerge, before it show the image, a warning box apprear:【 warning:multiple versions of the image files exit】,after i click to continue, it also show the image but in the abnormal contrast and brightness value range.

why????