Dear Mark:
I think the vectors of output file is a little odd (but color looks appropriate).
Does the warning mean anything I should pay attention to?
Thank you
Dr. Lai

--- 09/9/12 (六),Mark Jenkinson <[log in to unmask]> 寫道:

寄件者: Mark Jenkinson <[log in to unmask]>
主旨: Re: [FSL] FIRST bug
收件者: [log in to unmask]
日期: 2009年9月12日,六,上午12:46

Hi,

Threshold of 0 in FDR means that nothing survived the correction,
so I'm not surprised about the lack of colours.  However, the
warning is a bit odd.  Does the output of the vertex analysis
look OK?  That is, does it have colours and vectors in
appropriate places.

All the best,
    Mark

On 11 Sep 2009, at 09:56, Chien-Han Lai wrote:

> Dear FSL experts:
> Recently I tried FIRST function of FSL. When I perform FDR step (surface_fdr step), I find the following messages in the terminal window. Can anybody tells me what does that represent?
> open file sub_PA_L_Amyg1_pvals.vtk to save.
> succesfully opennded file sub_PA_L_Amyg1_pvals.vtk to save.
> FDR threshold is 0
> ** WARNING: posn not header size (0, 348)
> open file sub_PA_L_Amyg1_Fthresh.vtk to save.
> succesfully opennded file sub_PA_L_Amyg1_Fthresh.vtk to save.
>
> Besides, I view the Fthresh vtk file and there is wrong message too.
> The amygdala view is also just grey color (no other colors).
>
> Thank you for your kind help.
> Any comment will be very appreciated.
> Dr. Lai

> 您的生活即時通 - 溝通、娛樂、生活、工作一次搞定!