Hi,

Are you running the very latest version of FSL?  We had a bug some
time ago relating to calculation of image dimensions but that's beed
fixed for a while now.   If it's not that, then presumably either your
input data is corrupted, or it is a RAM/swap issue?

Cheers.

On 8 Sep 2009, at 12:43, ZhuangJohnny wrote:

> Dear FSL experts
>
> I'm currently using fslmerge to concatenate 428 FA skeletonised
> images into one 4D FA skeletonised image in tbss, in order to run
> the randomise program. Although the 4D file was created sucessfully,
> i could not open this 4D image file in FSLview. When i used fslhd to
> check the header information, fsl generated a error message: ERROR
> (nifti_image_read): failed to find header file ** ERROR:
> nifti_image_open: bad header info Error: failed to open file. It was
> obvious that the header file was corrupt. Even though the size of 4D
> file is quite large, it should not be a working memory problem,
> since i running tbss on a 64bit linux machine with 16G RAM.
> I have seen a similar question posted in archive (ID: 019076),
> unfortunately, there was no solution to this problem. I'm just
> wondering if it is possible to fix this annoying problem for
> fslmerge when creating 4D image with large size?
>
> Thank you in advance for any suggestion and help
>
> Johnny
>

> 聊天+搜索+邮箱 想要轻松出游,手机MSN帮你搞定! 立刻下载!

+44 (0) 1865 222726  (fax 222717)