Dear FSL experts:
I ever tried your example data. It works. But I still face the same problem while performing my own data. The attached is my vertex analysis results of L_Hipp. Can you check that and give me some suggestions?
Thank you
Sincerely yours
Dr. Lai

--- 09/9/5 (六),Mark Jenkinson <[log in to unmask]> 寫道:

寄件者: Mark Jenkinson <[log in to unmask]>
主旨: Re: [FSL] FIRST vertex analysis bug
收件者: [log in to unmask]
日期: 2009年9月5日,六,下午6:11

Hi,

Have you tried using the example data from the FSL course?
I recommend that you go through this practical with that data
in order to familiarise yourself with how things work, and then
try again on your own data.  If you then still have problems then
you can email us again.

All the best,
    Mark

On 5 Sep 2009, at 00:03, Chien-Han Lai wrote:

> Dear all FSL experts:
> I tried the FIRST vertex analysis to get the output image of L_Hipp analysis results. But I can't get the similar image as you displayed in the FIRST manual. My hippocampus is very small and detailed structure can't be viewed. Besides, no vectors can be seen. At last, when I perform FDR correction steps and the terminal command window shows that "warning: no header files....".
> Can anybody tell me how to debug this problem?
> Thank you
> Sincerely yours
> Dr. Lai

> 您的生活即時通 - 溝通、娛樂、生活、工作一次搞定!