From: FSL - FMRIB's Software Library [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf
Of Mike Yassa
Sent: Friday, September 18, 2009 4:59 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: [FSL] volume corruption

Hi Matt,

Attached is a picture of the pre-ECC volume. Post ECC is blank as you
saw in the previous email. The sequence is 0.8 x 0.8 x 4mm coronal
with 32 directions. The data's dimensions are 256 x 256 x 15 x 34.
Because of the high resolution they are very noisy, but that's not the
problem.

Any ideas?

Thanks!

Mike