OK - can you compare the header of the ROI and the standard space
image?   I know at some point in the past we had issues with ROIs
generated in FSLView getting saved with headers that caused similar
problems, but I thought this was fixed in the latest version of FSL.
Are you running the latest patch release?

Cheers.

On 17 Sep 2009, at 05:35, Vinod wrote:

> Hi Steve,
>
> I have tried that and that seems to work fine.
>
> Vinod

+44 (0) 1865 222726  (fax 222717)