Also Agreed :)

Here is one way of looking at this issue. I am not discounting knowledge. Knowledge is also good since it determined how Wisdom is manifested.

So since we are talking abt robots. i use this analogy, that of a computer. If Wisdom is the hardware, knowledge is the software. We have been 'wired' to understand and practise wisdom. However, how we express the wisdom is determined by the knowledge, like what software does in a cmpouting system.... does this make sense? So perhaps this is 'how' a child would be moving to the top right hand corner.... in which case we need to define the axis accordingly....

yunus

http://www.microsoft.com/windows/windowslive/default.aspx