Sent: 15 September 2009 14:33
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Invigilation rates

Hi All,

We are considering introducing tiered rates of pay for invigilators to reflect the different levels of experience and responsibility. The intention is that those more experienced invigilators who take on additional responsibility, and effectively act as senior invigilators, are paid at a higher rate than new, inexperienced invigilators who may just attend exams in an assistant capacity.

Do any other colleges do this, and if so, what invigilation rates do you pay?

Many thanks.

Graham Buss

Examinations Manager

East Berkshire College

Tel: 01753 443841

This email is confidential and is intended solely for the use of
the parties to whom it is addressed. If you are not the intended
recipient, be advised that you have received this email in error
and that any use, dissemination, forwarding, printing, or copying of
this email is strictly forbidden. If you have received this email in
error please contact the sender. Any views or opinions presented are
solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent the views
of
Newcastle College. Although this email and its attachments are
believed to be free of any virus or other defects which might
affect any computer or IT system into which they are received, no
responsibility is accepted by Newcastle College or any of its
associated companies for any loss or damage arising in any way from
the receipt or use thereof.