Get your Autumn training booked in. With no financial commitment from you, CILIP will hold you a place for 10 working days to give you time sort any paperwork. Here’s a selection of some of our September courses and what our participants have said:

Don’t forget - CILIP members receive up to 40% discount on all CILIP training.

CRITICAL APPRIASAL SKILLS FOR HEALTHCARE LIBRARIANS: BUILDING ON THE BASICS

21 OCTOBER 2009, London

FULL DETAILS:

http://www.cilip.org.uk/training/training/2009/libinfo/criticalappraisalskillsforhealthcarelibrariansbuildingonthebasics.htm

VIRAL MARKETING FOR PROMOTING THE LIS

1 OCTOBER 2009, LONDON

“A very practical approach to the subject which made it possible to see what you would need to do/ how to apply within your own environment.”

FULL DETAILS:

http://www.cilip.org.uk/training/training/2009/mp/viralmarketingapproachesforpromotinglis.htm

GOING BEYOND GOOGLE ™

20 OCTOBER 2009, LONDON

“This was a very valuable course and I feel I have learnt a lot. Thank you.”

FULL DETAILS: http://www.cilip.org.uk/training/training/2009/ict/goingbeyondgoogle.htm