(Apologies for cross-postings)

ANNOUNCEMENT (2nd CALL)

2009 (EC)2-meeting: Real Time Econometrics
CREATES, School of Economics and Management
Aarhus University, Denmark
18-19 December 2009

http://www.ec2-2009.creates.au.dk/

Deadline for Submission: 1 October 2009
Notification of Acceptance: 1 November 2009
Registration and Hotel Booking: 15 November 2009

CREATES, School of Economics and Management, Aarhus University, Denmark, is pleased to host the 2009 (EC)² conference. The conference theme is Real Time Econometrics and will focus on forecasting, issues related to data revisions, and the econometric analysis of high-frequency data. Theoretical and applied contributions are invited and we particularly welcome contributions that relate the global financial crisis to the theme of the conference. We expect the program to have about 20 plenary presentations and a number of poster presentations.

Program chair:

Peter Reinhard Hansen (Stanford University and CREATES)

Invited Speakers:

Siem Jan Koopman (VU University Amsterdam, Tinbergen Institute)
Serena Ng (Colombia University)
Allan Timmermann (University of California, San Diego and CREATES)
Jonathan Wright (John Hopkins University)

--
Annette B

Best regards,

Martha Vogdrup Berdiin
Center Administrator, CREATES
School of Economics and Management, Aarhus University

Bartholins Allé 10, Building 1322, DK-8000 Aarhus C, Denmark
Phone +45 8942 1563
Mobile +45 6171 0703
E-mail [log in to unmask]
www.creates.au.dk