2009/9/2 Andy Powell <[log in to unmask]>

> With no intented hair-splitting, in which document is it formally explicited?

I’m looking at

http://dublincore.org/documents/domain-range/

Ah, indeed, but it's not in sync on this at least with http://dublincore.org/documents/dcmi-terms which has a "DCMI Recommendation" status, whereas the above has no declared status at all, neither has, BTW, the RDF schema at http://dublincore.org/2008/01/14/dcterms.rdf, a fact I'm very surprised to discover. I thought DC was better at eating its own dog food.

(but I confess to being somewhat out of date with my knowledge of the status of any of these documents).

Hmm ... that seems to be a shared feeling around here ...

Bernard