for info Forumers...
marianne

CND international conference - Making nuclear disarmament happen
Ideas and action in a changing world
Saturday 10th October, London

CND will be hosting a day of top international discussion on how to achieve global nuclear disarmament as part of our annual conference.

Come and join leading activists from around the world, including experts from the US, Russia, India, Pakistan, Israel, France, Germany, Japan and New Zealand, to analyse the current global situation and the prospects for disarmament.

Sessions will also discuss NATO, Afghanistan and how we can build pressure in the run-up to the crucial nuclear Non-Proliferation Treaty Review Conference this May. Both members and non-members are welcome - see the Conference page for details.