David

From: The UK Community Psychology Discussion List
[mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of CRAIG NEWNES
Sent: Friday, 18 September 2009 9:13 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: the political is the psychological?

All rubbish of course. We do what we do. NOTHING changes our behaviour
other than the day to day minutiae of action/reaction. And as
"behaviour" goes undefined in the piece it is doubly nonsensical. Fred,
if you are scared by this you should take more drugs

Craig

--- On Thu, 17/9/09, Frederic Stansfield