Dear all,
Thank you for your replies,
I actually saw the options in coot that Chris and others suggested and
I already tried it before, but for some reason it did not work for me.
Maybe I`m doing something wrong. So I open in coot pdb1 and map1 for
mutant 1 and pbd2 and map2 for mutant 2. Then I go to extension map,
transform by LSQ model fit, I specify the reference (pdb1) and moving
(pdb2) structures, specify the residue and the radius (by the way
there is no option to specify the map). I assume coot does it
automatically, since I specify the moving and reference structures.
Then, all coot is doing, is creating transformed copy of pdb2 (which
is in alignment with pdb1), and a transformed map. But this
transformed map does not match the transformed copy of pdb2. Actually
it does not match any of the pdbs?
Thank you, Milya.

Quoting [log in to unmask]: