Dear CCP4bb,
I like to take this opportunity to draw your attention to the following role (below).
Please follow the link to the AstraZeneca web site (job search DECS156) for more details and application forms.
(please don't apply via this email!)

David Hargreaves
Postdoctoral Research Scientist - Structural Biology
Competitive salary + excellent benefits * Alderley Park, Cheshire

In this two-year fixed-term role, you'll work on an exciting and innovative cross-disciplinary project.

About the role
A key member of an international team, you'll provide cutting-edge scientific expertise to AstraZeneca's disease research groups. It's a fantastic opportunity to play a leading role in the development of a set of molecular tools that has the potential to widen the range of drug targets available for structure-aided drug design. You should be available to start work at the beginning of January 2010.

About you
First and foremost, we're looking for a proven postdoctoral scientist with a relevant PhD - this could be in Biochemistry, Structural Biology or something similar. On top of that, it's vital that you have a strong record of practical laboratory work. This should include hands on experience of protein purification for structural studies and a sound understanding of biophysical techniques.

About us
As one of the world's leading pharmaceutical companies, AstraZeneca is focused on providing innovative, effective medicines that make a real difference in key areas of healthcare. Join us and you'll be part of our Discovery Enabling Capabilities and Sciences department - a global team dedicated to providing cutting-edge scientific expertise to disease research teams.

To find out more and to apply, please visit www.careers.astrazeneca.co.uk <http://www.careers.astrazeneca.co.uk> and search for job reference DECS156.

Closing date: 20th September 2009.

AstraZeneca UK Limited is a company incorporated in England and Wales with registered number: 03674842 and a registered office at 15 Stanhope Gate, London W1K 1LN.
Confidentiality Notice: This message is private and may contain confidential, proprietary and legally privileged information. If you have received this message in error, please notify us and remove it from your system and note that you must not copy, distribute or take any action in reliance on it. Any unauthorised use or disclosure of the contents of this message is not permitted and may be unlawful.
Disclaimer: Email messages may be subject to delays, interception, non-delivery and unauthorised alterations. Therefore, information expressed in this message is not given or endorsed by AstraZeneca UK Limited unless otherwise notified by an authorised representative independent of this message. No contractual relationship is created by this message by any person unless specifically indicated by agreement in writing other than email.
Monitoring: AstraZeneca UK Limited may monitor email traffic data and content for the purposes of the prevention and detection of crime, ensuring the security of our computer systems and checking Compliance with our Code of Conduct and Policies.