Dear List,

Sorry for the probably silly question.

Any suggestions to test cryoconditions without X-rays or cryostream?

I'd need to freeze crystals before going to ESRF and I'm a bit anxious. Is it enough to try to freeze the cryoconditions in liquid nitrogen checking under the microscope (or by eye) or is this still risky?

Thanks,

Claudia

Claudia Scotti Dipartimento di Medicina Sperimentale Sezione di Patologia Generale Universita' di Pavia Piazza Botta, 10 27100 Pavia Italia Tel. 0039 0382 986335/8/1 Facs 0039 0382 303673