Mike England wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> I will appreciate your comments on the following case:
>
> I have two datasets from the same or identical crystals. Initially, I
> refine a structure against the first data set  and later on switch to
> another dataset  for further refinements.
> Do you think, my Rfree will be biased as Rfree reflections in second
> dataset may be in fact Rwork reflections in previous datasets ?
>
> Thanks in advance,
>
> Mike

Yes [- it will be biased, but why arent preserving the same Rfree set
from crystal 1 into the crystal 2 assignmenmt, only selecting new free
reflections at the higher resolution data from crystal 2

If you are running scala or import scaled data t make an mtz file there
is an option:
Click  Ensure Free R and Copy freeR from another mtz

 Eleanor