True, but if you have any question feel free to ask. The Script bits and file examples should be enough to get you started.

Sandra
Sandra Stevenson-Revill

-----Original Message-----
From: Blackboard/Courseinfo userslist [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Corcoran, Terry
Sent: 16 September 2009 16:52
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: Snapshot tool

Hi Sandra:
It's a pity there's no sound track....
Terry Corcoran FHEA MEd BA(Educ) RNT RN
Senior Lecturer
School of Health
Glasgow Caledonian University
Cowcaddens Road
Glasgow G4 0BA

Glasgow Caledonian University - Times Higher Education Award Winner 2008: Outstanding International Student Support
http://www.gcal.ac.uk/news/pressoffice/releases/241008.html

Please click on this link for http://www.healthqwest.org/care to view CARE: our free online (peer reviewed) scholarly journal for Nursing, Midwifery and Allied Health Professionals - Thank You!
Please do not print this e-mail unless absolutely necessary