  From: Cliff Pereira
  To: [log in to unmask]
  Sent: Friday, September 18, 2009 11:21 AM
  Subject: Re: UCL Community Archives Project - Cliff Pereira

  Hi Mary

  Thanks for a great lreport aunch yesterday - many points for us to ponder on. Please find attached my paper presented to the Nordic Summer University at Tyrifjord in Norway this July. I think you will find that this is an interesting example of indvidual community archive contribution to academic thinking.

  Genealogy, oral history and community enagement are very rarely used in this way - but in this case of a "hidden community" these were the only tools of study.

  If you wish to quote this please reference "unpublished manuscript presented at the  Nordic Summer University at Tyrifjord, Norway. July 2009. By Clifford Pereira FRGS."

  Also can you forward to Andrew Flinn please.

  regards
  Cliff