SPSS COURSE in statistics at Imperial College London - PLACES STILL AVAILABLE!!

SPSS  SUMMER  SCHOOL IN STATISTICS <http://www3.imperial.ac.uk/stathelp/courses/spsscourses/spsssummereasterschool>
Introduction: Mon 21st - Tue 22nd September (10 - 4pm)
Cost: £390.00
Intermediate: Wed 23rd - Fri 25th September (10 - 4pm)
Cost: £525.00
Both courses together: Cost: £825.00

This course encompasses all of the training received on both the Introduction and Intermediate SPSS courses. You can take the entire course, the Introduction part only, or the Intermediate part only.
**Please note that we also provide courses in Stata, Matlab, Clinical Trials & R. Please contact 0207 594 3856 or [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]> for further information**

**We also provide STATISTICAL ADVICE on a one-to-one consultation basis. Please contact [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>, or visit www.imperial.ac.uk/stathelp<http://www.imperial.ac.uk/stathelp><outbind://103/www.imperial.ac.uk/stathelp> for further details**

Please book the course on-line by visiting the following web-link: http://www3.imperial.ac.uk/stathelp/courses/spsscourses/spsssummereasterschool

For further information please contact Richard on 0207 594 3856 or [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>.