Hi all,

Just thought I’d send this out again as the deadline is on Thursday.

Thanks,

Alex

Please find attached the National Gallery’s disposable list for September 2009.

If you are interested in any of the titles, please let me know by September 24th. Orders will be received on a first come, first served basis.

Orders will be sent out on September 25th. Please note that we are unable to post items outside of the UK; apologies for any inconveniences caused.

If you are in the London area and are interested in a number of titles from the list, collection is advised.

Please contact me with any requests or further queries.

Best regards,

Alexandra Hume-Humphreys

Alexandra Hume-Humphreys

Libraries & Archive Department

The National Gallery

Trafalgar Square

London

WC2N 5DN

Tel:  0207 747 2492

Fax: 0207 747 2892

email: [log in to unmask]

website: www.nationalgallery.org.uk

The Sacred Made Real: Spanish Painting and Sculpture 1600 - 1700
21 October 2009 - 24 January 2010
Book now
http://www.nationalgallery.org.uk/whats-on/exhibitions/the-
sacred-made-real
Open daily 10am to 6pm, Friday until 9pm

Sign up for the latest news, offers and exclusive competitions
from the National Gallery by clicking on this link
http://www.nationalgallery.org.uk/subscribe/subscribe-to-e-news

For up to date information on forthcoming workshops and free visits please see the online ARLIS/UK & Ireland Events Calendar 2009 at http://www.arlis.org.uk/