Dear Allstat,

My name is Andrea, a beginner biostatistician from London. I am available AS
VOLUNTEER and am willing to support you not only for development of
SAS/STATA/SPSS/R programs but also to project the design, monitoring,
analysis, and reporting all the phases of clinical trials.

I was working in a CRO for six months and my training was designed to impart
the competencies necessary both to manage large clinical trial datasets and
conduction of the statistical analysis required. I have got an advanced degree
in "Biostatistic and Experimental Research" in Milan (Italy) since july 2009, and
my graduation thesis was focused on the “Risk analysis of micro and
cardiovascular complications in patients with type 2 diabetes” .

Now, I am looking for a rule or position for FREE into any clinical trials units,
CRO, pharmaceutical industries, research centers/fellowships, university or
everywhere in London, in other to gain addictional work experience.

If some of you would like to know any other information or were interested to
recive my contribute, please do not hesitate to contact me by email. I am
sure you could help me and I will be happy to consider every your request!

Your potential vacancy comes at an excellent time as it provides me the
opportunity to step ahead in my career.

I want to thank you very much for your kind attention and send you my best
regards,

Andrea Fontana.

Email: [log in to unmask]