Dear AllStat,

I am currently recruiting for the following position:

Junior Econometric Modeller

The business analytics team of a global consultancy require a Junior
Econometric Modeller for their London office.

-	Market strategy
-	Bespoke modelling
-	Time-series modelling
-	Data collection

We are looking for a econometric modellers primarily from a marketing or
market research background although other areas will be considered. Other
requirements include:

-	Degree, Masters or Economics
-	1 - 3 year's econometrics experience or a placement year
-	Exposure to SAS, Eviews, SPSS or similar is required

Work will be based in London. Please forward your CV to
[log in to unmask] or contact me on 0121 234 7100 for further
information.

Additionally I have a requirement arising for a mid-level Econometric
Modeller in a similar company. If you believe you would be suitable please
contact me also.

Kind Regards,

Nick Duncombe