Angelica,

I work at the National STD and Aids Programme in Brazil.

Two weeks ago, I was in a workshop about the RDS (Respndent Driven Sampling)
and we were talking about weighting datas. You might find what you want on
the internet. Many articles about aids and other diseases have topics about
weighting.

--
Alexandre V. Lima
Statistician - Ministry of Health - Brazil