Colleagues

The following may be of interest to some of you.  It's an interesting and challenging position - I should know as I'm the current postholder but will shortly be retiring!!  Closing date is 9 October.

FINANCIAL SERVICES (STUDENT REGISTRY)

Salary in the range £48,178 to £55,334 p.a. incl.

The University of East London is a dynamic and rapidly expanding university at the heart of Europe’s largest regeneration area and adjacent to the site of the 2012 Olympics and Paralympics. UEL is in the top 10 new universities in the UK for research in the 2008 RAE exercise.

We are seeking a new colleague to lead our busy Registry team in maintaining over 25,000 student records, and to ensure that a high quality service is maintained which meets the needs of students and the University.

Educated to degree-level, you will have a strong track record of leading, planning and managing administrative activities in an HE environment, substantial experience of staff management and a proven ability to meet team and individual targets. Excellent organisational, IT and communication skills are essential, along with the drive to improve systems and develop staff skill-sets.

To obtain further details about this vacancy, visit our website at http://jobs.uel.ac.uk/ (ref no: 89s2009)The closing date for applications is 9 October 2009 and the interviews will take place on 5 November 2009.

CVs without completed application forms will not be accepted.

We are working actively to improve the diversity of our staff

Mary Hunt
Head of Registry
University of East London
Email: [log in to unmask]