Planning to record MP3 audio of the lectures, attach to the PPT presentations and make these all available.

I have NO IDEA whether I'll manage it - hope the trust's IT geeks get back to me on that Monday... ;-)

Date: Sun, 6 Sep 2009 08:38:20 +0100
From: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: 9-9-9 Emergency CPD Conference (again)
To: [log in to unmask]

Thanks for organizing this – just what we need. I wish you every success with it and hope I can come to future events.

Are there any plans to have summaries of the presentations available somewhere on internet – I’m especially interested in polytrauma CT talk.

James McFetrich

Consultant in Emergency Medicine

Wansbeck General Hospital