  _____

From: Accident and Emergency Academic List
[mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Doc Holiday
Sent: 05 September 2009 16:49
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: 9-9-9 Emergency CPD Conference (again)

For the List's information:

We now have around 40 consultants and 25 middle-grades intending to attend
on 9-9-9 for our conference & tour...

I suspect I might be a tad busy as of Monday. However, it appears we can
still squeeze in TWO more consultants (so long as they are skinny) or a
consultant with his/her middle-grade, should anyone find themselves free for
the date and able to contact me by Monday night.

We will provide feedback to the List after the event.

Additionally, if the event is as successful as it now appears it might be,
then there will be another one in the months leading up to Easter and again
later on, so long as there is interest. It will likely be pretty similar in
format (unless feedback leads to modification of this).

  _____

View your other email accounts from your Hotmail inbox. Add them
<http://clk.atdmt.com/UKM/go/167688463/direct/01/>  now.