Dear all -
I've just started collecting some of my writing, about historical archaeology and related
fields, together on a blog. The idea is, over time, to provide open access to my published
work, with a Creative Commons license, and every now and then to intersperse this with
other fragments/news (like a link to the forthcoming CHAT conference, for example).

The blog is here - http://weweremodern.blogspot.com - and you can subscribe to the blog if
you wish to from that page.

Best,

Dan