Hope this is of interest...

Best wishes,

Sarah

--- On Wed, 8/26/09, International Mentoring Association <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

From: International Mentoring Association <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: The Call for Proposals is now available for 2010!
To: [log in to unmask]
Date: Wednesday, August 26, 2009, 5:01 PM

Click to view this email in a browser | Forward this message to a friend

      Dear Sarah Fletcher,

 _filtered #yiv156335829 {
font-family:Cambria Math;}
 _filtered #yiv156335829 {
font-family:Calibri;}
 _filtered #yiv156335829 {
font-family:Arial Narrow;}
 _filtered #yiv156335829 {margin:1.0in 1.0in 1.0in 1.0in;}
#yiv156335829 P.MsoNormal {
FONT-SIZE:11pt;MARGIN:0in 0in 0pt 0.25in;FONT-FAMILY:"Arial Narrow", "sans-serif";}
#yiv156335829 LI.MsoNormal {
FONT-SIZE:11pt;MARGIN:0in 0in 0pt 0.25in;FONT-FAMILY:"Arial Narrow", "sans-serif";}
#yiv156335829 DIV.MsoNormal {
FONT-SIZE:11pt;MARGIN:0in 0in 0pt 0.25in;FONT-FAMILY:"Arial Narrow", "sans-serif";}
#yiv156335829 A:link {
COLOR:blue;TEXT-DECORATION:underline;}
#yiv156335829 SPAN.MsoHyperlink {
COLOR:blue;TEXT-DECORATION:underline;}
#yiv156335829 A:visited {
COLOR:purple;TEXT-DECORATION:underline;}
#yiv156335829 SPAN.MsoHyperlinkFollowed {
COLOR:purple;TEXT-DECORATION:underline;}
#yiv156335829 .MsoChpDefault {
FONT-SIZE:10pt;}
#yiv156335829 DIV.Section1 {
}As an IMA Member, we wanted you to know, the Call for Proposals is now available for the 2010 annual conference!

      Please consider submitting a proposal. In addition, we are asking you to send this to your mentoring contacts with encouragement for them to submit as well.

      The conference will be held in beautiful Orlando, Florida, March 17-19, 2010 at the International Plaza Hotel and Spa.

      Feel free to visit the IMA website for more information on the conference and hotel.

      We look forward to seeing you in Florida!

      Cheri Lay,

      IMA Secretary

      Contact Information

      International Mentoring Association

      (269) 387-4174

      Office of Lifelong Learning and Education

      (269) 387-4174

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, please reply to this message with "Unsubscribe" in the subject line or simply click on the following link:
UnsubscribeExtended University Programs
Western Michigan University
1260 Ellsworth Hall
Kalamazoo, Michigan  49008