Dear Sarah

Thank you for your support and i still need your help for the future career, i met an official from the research council this week to discuss issues regarding teacher research.

What i am concern about is how can i organise my ideas in training teachers,what sort of training do they need? and  also  helping teachers to be interested in doing research, i have no idea about research mentoring. I was asked to prepare a presentation for local authorities by next month and show them all about teacher as researcher.

Any help on how to prepare my self and to persuade officials in this new initiative.

Looking forward to know from you

Fatma