Jeremy

From: Testbed Support for GridPP member institutes
[mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Coles, Jeremy
(STFC,RAL,ESC)
Sent: 25 August 2009 10:50
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: UKI monthly meeting - Thursday 27th August @ 11:00 (NOTE TIME!)

Dear All

It has been pointed out to that I forgot to move the UKI meeting to
start at 11:00 to avoid a clash with an ATLAS meeting. Sorry about this
- I have now amended the start time for the UKI meeting to 11:00.

Thanks for your understanding,
Jeremy