Testbed Support for GridPP member institutes
> [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Ma, Mingchao said:
> PS: the exploit code I saw will try pulseaudio at the last
> step if it failed to map the payload to page zero via other means.

Also my reading of that is that the problem is not in pulseaudio itself because it
correctly drops privileges before executing user code, but the kernel was failing
to drop the ability to map page zero - which would suggest that pulseaudio
wouldn't necessarily be the only way to trigger the bug?

Stephen