Hi

I have made it publicly searchable and realised that I had actually set it
password protected.
This has been removed.  Also Adium appears not be able to reconfigure a room
once its created.
So I have now gone for Psi.  The room is now open to with Sam and Derek in
there already.
One using Jabber and one using googlemail.

Cheers,

Dug