It is not exactly increasing rates of criminal behaviour due to the imposition of more invasive surveillance, but Thompson and Genosko (2009) "Punched Drunk: Alcohol, Surveillance and the LCBO 1927-1975" documents three points which may be of use.

First, individuals developed resistance techniques which targeted imposed surveillance technologies; second, it notes how some individuals reacted aggressively to their reclassification into more surveillance intensive categories; and third, how surveillance based classifications pressured classified social groups towards criminal acts.

I hope that is useful to you.
- Scott Thompson