Hi spm pros first, thanks to roberto for answering my question (totally correct). Therse's another problem: What can I do when my condition starts before my first scan? In a resting state experiment the BOLD signal does not follow an overshot at scan # 0. The BOLD fluctuation in this state started ~half a minute earlier. The regressor should be convolved since the condition alters later (eyes open(closed). What I should have is a regressor that gets through the standard procedere but starts 20 seconds before the first scan of the analysis. I tried a negative value as onset but it gets interpreted as zero in spm. Thanks for any help Rafael