Dear Wei-Kuang,

Unfortunately, this is as far as it goes at the moment. Yokogawa MEG
is only partially supported and the two things missing are the
fiducials and the events. It'd be very helpful if interested Yokogawa
users helped us complete those bits either themselves or by putting
some pressure on the manufacturer. I'm not familiar with the .mrk
file. Is it an ASCII file? If so, send it to me together with the
header file of the converted data (the .mat file) and I will see
whether it can be helpful.

Best,

Vladimir