From: Vladimir Litvak <[log in to unmask]>
To: [log in to unmask]
Sent: Friday, 14 August, 2009 12:44:40
Subject: Re: [SPM] Rendering interface

Dear Antanas, The rendering interface described in the manual has been disabled for a while because it doesn't work on all platforms. I now put it back and we'll see how common the problem is. You can put the two attached files in your SPM directory and it'll work again. Best, Vladimir On Fri, Aug 14, 2009 at 12:30 AM, Spokas Antanas wrote: > Dear SPM, > > > > I am having difficulties understanding 'rendering interface' display, where > in the manual (Ch: 14.8 Rendering interface) it says that one can > > compare here the predicted and observed scalp topographies and time series, > but I don't see how can this be done in this GUI, though it would be very > useful? Appologies, if this turnes out to be yet another silly question. > Thank you so much. > > > > Regards, > > Antanas > > >