REMINDER - SURVEY CLOSING IN ONE WEEK

Thanks to all those who have helped by filling in this survey - we are keen to
get a few more responses from the records management community and other
sectors - so please do pass on the survey information

Continued Communication is a Northumbria University led research project
developing knowledge about the purposes and ways in which people currently
use different forms of communication media. We would be really grateful with
help completing and disseminating a survey, which is at the attached link:
http://www.surveymonkey.com/s.aspx?sm=INqEzhQ1Rk7KRwz36qwiBQ_3d_3d

The results of this survey will be used to inform a communication best practice
paper and additional papers on communication behaviors of different groups
within society and business.

The second part of the survey is an optional personality test (you need not
complete this), which looks at communication traits such as extroversion etc.
This will help inform us whether personality traits influence communication
choices and also whether different professional roles are chosen by people
with certain personality traits. This takes 10-15 minutes. You may opt to
receive a copy of your personality profile. This will subsequently be retained
anonymously and then destroyed at the end of the research.

We know that you are busy and appreciate your time - it is possible to log in
over time and fill in the survey.

If you complete the survey you can opt to have your name entered in a prize
draw for $100 in Amazon vouchers (which can be used from anywhere in the
world).

The reports of the Continued Communication project will be disseminated via a
website that is being launched in Autumn 2009 at
www.continuedcommunication.org.

The survey closes on the 31 August 2009.

If you do have any queries regarding the survey then please contact the
Project Manager:
Elizabeth Lomas Tel: ++44 (0)1582 762726 [log in to unmask]