Re the masters course query, I did the Northumbria course via Distance learning from the Republic of Ireland and found the content, approach, support and teaching ability second to none. Thoroughly recommended.Long after the course has ended I still feel I can look for advice from previous tutors and share ideas with classmates.

Sent: 15 August 2009 00:02
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: RECORDS-MANAGEMENT-UK Digest - 13 Aug 2009 to 14 Aug 2009 (#2009-168)

=========
IMPORTANT
=========

Information in this email (including attachments) may be
confidential. It is intended for receipt and consideration
only by the intended recipient. If you are not the intended
recipient, any use, dissemination, disclosure, publication or copying
of information contained in this email (including attachments) is
strictly prohibited. Opinions expressed in this email may be
personal to the author and are not necessarily the opinions of the
Health Service Executive. If this email has been received by you in
error, please notify the sender and then delete the email from your
system.
For any technical queries re JISC please email [log in to unmask] For any content based queries, please email [log in to unmask]