-----Original Message-----
[mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Sam Faulkner
Sent: 13 August 2009 11:23
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Masters - records management

Advice?

I'm looking at a course in Records Management. One of the courses is a
Masters in Archives and Records Management at Liverpool University. I
think
its a bit to slanted towards historical archives rather than modern
records
management. I was wondering whether anyone had any useful information
about
this course?

For any content based queries, please email

they are addressed. If you have received this email in error
please notify the originator of the message.

states them to be the views of Telford & Wrekin Council.

The content of this email has been automatically checked in
conjunction with the relevant policies of Telford & Wrekin Council.