Hi Marc,

I think it depends on which version you are using. I have X1 and there is a drop down box on the toolbar which shows which style you are currently displaying. If you click on the arrow, there is an option to “select another style” and then you can just go in and choose from any number of options. You should then be able to export your references in the new style as you normally would before choosing APA again (before you forget!).

My memory of previous versions is hazy, but I thought the system was similar…?

Anyway, hope this helps!

Regards,

Lyndsay

Lyndsay Hughes