Hi everyone,

Just to change the focus from problems with SPSS to problems with
EndNote for the moment. I'm used to writing using the APA style of
citation, but I now have a paper due that requires Oxford Style
citation. For the life of me, I can't figure out how to modify EndNote
to cater for this. A morning's Googling has proved fruitless - anyone
got any suggestions? Or should I resign myself to needing to do the
citations manually?

Thanks,

Marc