I have become fascinated by a connection the Zone System of Ansel Adams,
Minor White and the f64 group of photographers have as an aesthetics
what could be termed cybernetic culture. This also connects with Silvan
Tomkins 8 innate affects as the innate 8 zones of the f64 photographers.
By cybernetic culture I can also connect this to the PhDs that came out
of the Cybernetic and Culture Research Unit at Warwick in the 90s. The
dates also fit in, given Ansel Adams, The Negative, was published first
in 1948.

I should perhaps write fully more on this? Anyways, others here may be
interested, best Chris Jones.