I agree that the list should remain as is-it is not only useful for those
working on their PHDs in design research but also for faculty teaching
design research & practitioners

Viveka -Like you I am addicted to social networking -I like the idea of
conversations on designs research on other forms of social media and find
your twitter posts useful.

However, I find twitter to be too limiting to converse. My major weakness in
highschool was precis writing & this is still something I have never been
unable to ovecome. :)
Can we explore twine or other social media?

best wishes
Uma V Chandru
Anthropologist & Designer
IIACD, Bangalore

On Wed, Aug 26, 2009 at 5:54 AM, Viveka Turnbull Hocking <[log in to unmask]