From: [log in to unmask] [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On
Behalf Of Huguenel, Tracy
Sent: 18 August 2009 15:29
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [OCC-HEALTH] Swine flu vaccination protocols

Ah, I love working in the NHS!
Have been informed of a meeting I must attend tomorrow 1pm, oh, and just
bring along the OH protocol for vaccination of Trust staff, in
accordance with latests guidelines for frontline staff, being very clear
about the delivery of vaccine within the Trust, and the practical
arrangements for delivery of this vaccine!

If anyone has already achieved this and they would be willing to share
please contact me
Thank you in anticipation

Tracy Huguenel, RGN, SCPHN (OH)
Deputy Head of Occupational Health
F Block Nurses Campus
Basildon and Thurrock University Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust
Nethermayne
Basildon
SS16 5NP
0845 155 3111 Ext 3982 / 3591
Fax 01268 534127

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Please remove this footer before replying

OCC-HEALTH USERS' SURVEY

Please follow the link below to complete the survey as soon as possible:

http://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/cgi-bin/surveys.cgi?LMGT1=OCC-HEALTH