Hi

I have attached details of a study carried out on hand gel in the work place, hope this is helpful

Sheelagh Barraclough

Occupational Health Nurse Advisor

Healthwork Ltd

Tel:          0161 831 9701

Mobile:    07944 182375

Fax:         0161 833 0643

Web:       www.healthworkltd.com

Picture1

Registered Office: 27 Byrom Street, Manchester, M3 4PF.  Registered in England No. 4925014. Vat registration number: GB941972401