From: Huguenel, Tracy <[log in to unmask]>
To: [log in to unmask]
Sent: Wed, 19 Aug 2009 14:41
Subject: [OCC-HEALTH] Planning for vaccination of staff H1N1

Dear All,
Just back from the strategic response meeting. I have attached my draft plan for roll out of H1N1 vaccination for Frontline HCW's.

This is a work in progress, but I hope it may be of use to you.

Regards <<Swine Flu Roll-out Plan and Implementation version 18.08.09.doc>>

Tracy Huguenel, RGN, SCPHN (OH)
Deputy Head of Occupational Health
F Block Nurses Campus
Basildon and Thurrock University Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust
Nethermayne
Basildon
SS16 5NP
0845 155 3111 Ext 3982 / 3591
Fax 01268 534127
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Please remove this footer before replying
OCC-HEALTH USERS' SURVEY

Please follow the link below to complete the survey as soon as possible:

http://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/cgi-bin/surveys.cgi?LMGT1=OCC-HEALTH