Hi OatSoft Community,

I am Rajan, a recent Computer Science graduate from India, today I just discovered this Organization after searching for an Open Source org, which is only for/on Accessibility. And I am glad that I found this, while interning under Google Summer of Code, I have created a Direction tool on maps for Visually Impaired, which also has a dynamic talking map, which gives spacial info about Points of Interest, when hovered by mouse. It's close to completion, but not yet completed, looking forward to contribute to th community.

Thank you,

--
Rajan Vaish
Student Developer at Google